Copper ceilings are a great choice for anybody looking to build a new home or renovate the ceiling in their current home. They are becoming quite popular and with good reason. Here are a few of the befits of having a copper ceiling Long Island NY.
1. Copper ceilings are capable of having the same ornate designs that plaster ceilings have in older homes but at a much lower price. This is great if the home is being renovated and the homeowner wants to retain the look of the existing ceiling.
2. The durability and longevity of copper far exceed that of more traditional plaster. Contrary to what one may think when copper is used, there is no danger of tarnishing or rusting. Therefore, the material can even be used in rooms that are traditionally exposed to much humidity, such as bathrooms, kitchens, or laundry rooms.
3. The panels used in today’s home construction environment are actually copper-coated panels, not solid copper. This makes them exceedingly lightweight and easy to install. The coating that is used nowadays also makes them incredibly easy to clean, requiring only a mere wipe-down or dusting.
4. Since they are so easy to install, there is not a lot of after project clean-up to endure. This saves both time and potential damage to other areas of the house from such things as falling plaster or loose nails.
5. Once a copper ceiling Long Island NY is installed, there is almost no maintenance needed. All that needs to be done is a simple dusting or cleaning. This saves the homeowner a significant amount of both time and money in the long run.
6. Copper ceilings can reduce the amount you pay in homeowners insurance due to the fact of the excellent fire safety rating it enjoys. Copper coated panels have been fire-tested at incredibly high temperatures with virtually no damage endured.
Browse our website for more information on a copper ceiling Long Island NY or to schedule an appointment to get an estimate on installation costs. An experienced and reputable company can provide everything you need to know about the elegance that copper ceilings can deliver.